George has been been helping people connect since he was a kid navigating different social circles. Early in his career, he helped small business owners access capital. Now, he focuses on bringing high-impact resources to the community. Find out more about how George makes connections at LISC. Click Here.
- George Ashton III, President LISC fund Management
- The Owners of Cane Will Bring Trinidad’s Liming Culture to 14th Street This Summer
- Capital Impact Partners combines with West Coast small business lender
- Les Williams will share his experiences in entrepreneurship in the launch of a new Master of Engineering class in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- In D.C., A New Trophy Building Offers Luxury Office Space While Catering To The Community